Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Volvo Penta
- Model: D2- 75B
- Drive Type: SailDrive
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 75hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze
- Year: 2007
- Engine Hours: 876
Down, GB, BT20
Tel:+44 (0)7564 366639
Length Overall: 13.41m
Length at Waterline: 11.45m
Max Draft: 1.90m
Displacement max.: 12.10 tonnes
Ballast: 3310 kg / 3460 kg
Well designed and carefully constructed in GRP to exacting Germanischer Lloyd standards.
On this example the blue gel coat is additionally protected by a vinyl wrap - so no buffing or polishing required!
Twin wheel steering with great access from the stern platform.
Volvo D2-75 55kW/75hp with turbo upgrade at factory (full Volvo service history)
Volvo sail drive & 3-bladed propeller (full Volvo service history)
10hp QL Bow Thruster
Electric anchor windlass – Lofrans with remote
Comfort and convenience exude! She's the Verion 3 layout with 3 cabins: 2 doubles and a pullman with 2 single berths.
The master cabin in the stern is full beam and incorporates a large double bed with 2 settee on either side. Plenty of storage. There is also an ensuite heads and shower.
The 2nd double cabin is up forward - also spacious with cupboards and lateral shelving.
Aft of the forecabin to port is the pullman berth cabin; and the starboard in the 2nd heads/shower.
The saloon is big and the semi-deck saloon concept works well. U-shaped seating to port with settee to starboard which could also be used as a berth. With the saloon table full extended there is seating for 10.
There is an integrated entertainment system (JVC CD/DVD/MP3/iPod) connectivity head unit at nav station (Linked to TV)
Bose home cinema – discretely installed. Omni directional aerial at masthead. Large flat screen 32" bulkhead-mounted Samsung TV.
The galley, to port, is integarted into the saloon and is a good size L-shaped affair with twin stainless sinks.
Plastimo 2-burner gas cooker with oven and grill. Intergrated microwave oven.
Deep 150l fridge with freezer compartment; and further deep insulated cool box.
There is also an opening deck hatch above the galley for ventilation. Good storage.
The navigation station is forward-facing and on the stbd. side with a good-sized chart table (750 mm x 690 mm) with all instrumentation to hand.
Heating to all cabins and pressurised hot and cold water - immersion and colorifier.
A fractional bermudan rig - with spars by Selden
- silver anodized aluminium deck stepped mast with 2 sets of aft swept spreaders
- silver anodized aluminium boom
- Stainless steel standing rigging with a rigid boom vang with gas spring
In-mast furling mainsail by Victory 2007 in Dacron fabric
Furling Genoa by Victory 2007 in Dacron fabric, with a Furlex 300S furler
Lines led aft to self-draining cockpit and genoa cars are adjustable from the cockpit
Comfortable and spacious teak cockpit
Halyard winches x 2. Harken 44.2 two speed & self-tailing
Sheet winches x 2. Harken 48.2 two speed & self-tailing
Large sturdy and extendable cockpit table - with storage
S/S pulpit with integrated step - S/S pushpit with integrated quarter seats
Stem-head fitting with 2 rollers
Anchor: ROCNA 25 multi-purpose and 50m of 10mm galvanised chain.
12v and 240v electrical systems
Large domestic battery bank of 5; (batteries renewed with sealed gel in 2016)
Dedicated bow thruster battery, engine battery and windlass battery
Charging is by engine and shore power with battery management and inverter.
Webasto air top 5000 heating, with electric panel heaters in the saloon also.
Nav station instruments include:
- Raymarine e70 Hybrid Touch with Lighthouse II Software
- Simrad RS35 VHF (with DSC) + 2 Bluetooth Handsets
- Easy Navtex
- AIS receiver integrated in Simrad / Raymarine units
- Switch panel for suite of electrics and electronics
- Fuel and water tank guages
- Volt meter for machinery and domestic banks
- McMurdo Smartfind 406 GPS EPIRB
- Plastimo Iris handheld compass with holder and dedicated binocular stowage
Entertainment system including:
- Samsung 32inch LED Digital / Freeview TV mounted on bulkhead.
- JVC CD / DVD / MP3 / iPod connectivity head unit at chart table (Linked to TV)
- Bose home cinema – discretely installed
- Omni-directional aerial at masthead
Cockpit instruments include:
- Raymarine C80 chartplotter
- Matching Radar
- Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot / Compass / Rudder Angle
- Raymarine ST60+ Tri Data / Depth / Speed / Log
- Raymarine ST60+ Wind Instrument
- Table mounted compass
- Mount for Simrad handheld Bluetooth VHF
- Engine instruments
As above and:
For the dreamers of distant shores, peaceful solitude and the free spirit of the Ocean...
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Give me a call to discuss.